All Aboard for Copper Canyon Tours!
The best in train trips to the majestic Copper Canyon
from the experts at Authentic Copper Canyon.
Groups are kept small and scheduled trips go about monthly. We can custom build a trip for your group of 2 or more. Our specialty is flexibility to fit with your interests and schedule.
- Authentic Copper Canyon train trips explore the magnificent Copper Canyon of Chihuahua, Mexico.
- Each excursion is filled with incredible scenery of the canyons and immerses the group in the enchanting Sierra Madre vibe.
- The hotels and food are quality (safe, clean, etc) and they will always be authentic.
- We partner with local guides and collaborate with our friends in the canyons to give you a deeply enriching experience.
- Includes Raramuri (Tarahumara) culture, colonial architecture, history, the cuisine of northern Mexico, lots of tremendous photo spots, and a great dose of the romance of the mighty CHEPE train rolling through Copper Canyon. This train trip takes you through 86 tunnels and over 37 bridges
- Options include bird watching, ziplines and gondola, petroglyphs, culinary experiences, incredible photography, hiking, running with the barefoot running Raramuri of “Born to Run” fame, horseback riding, and of course relaxing with a drink high above the canyons.
For more info contact Dave Hensleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 217.369.9897 or SKYPE dave.hensleigh.
More details at http://authenticcoppercanyon.com
Usually our groups arrive at El Paso and leave the canyons through Baja. It is also possible to fly into Chihuahua City (CUU) and return there or leave the country through Baja at the Cabo (SJD) airport. Every trip is unique for us and we will design it to fit with you.
Note from Dave Hensleigh, owner of Authentic Mexico Travel–
“I have traveled extensively through the Copper Canyon area and along the Copper Canyon train line over the past 8 years. I know the place inside out. I love it–my favorite of our interior Mexico destinations. My guide team there are the best of local guides and they work to make every moment of your journey a great travel experience. Call me or email and I can help put together a trip that fits with your schedule, interests, and budget.”