Our Chiapas tours go often and here are some highlights:
- We arrive in Tuxtla (GTZ) and fly home from Villahermosa, Tabasco (VSA)
- We have options to take in the lovely and rarely traveled capital of Tuxtla
- At least one night in historic Chiapa de Corzo and a jaunt by boat into the vast Sumidero Canyon
- Three to four nights in San Cristobal with cool local experiences available as well as free time to explore–and lots of food options!
- The amazing historic Palenque and the giant Olmec heads at Villahermosa
- Option to take in the remote village of Naha and the indigenous Laconda culture
- Also alternative routes along the Guatemala frontier and coffee country
See the pages here for two basic itineraries. These can be flexed to meet the interests of a group. Contact Dave at 217.369.9897 right away as the next trip is coming soon.